Michael Stamm's Research
Current Research Emphasis
- Variety development – varieties are released through licensing.
- Germplasm enhancement – non-varietal release of germplasm lines for use by public and private development.
- Breeding population – regional programs exchange populations for further genetic enhancement.
- Research seed supplier – supply winter canola research seed to numerous colleagues across the U.S.
- Variety performance testing – coordination of the Great Plains Canola Germplasm Evaluation System, the National Winter Canola Variety Trial, and testing for private companies.