Agronomy Social MediaFacebook
Departmental Twitter Objectives
- Provide timely and relevant information for agricultural producers and practicing professionals in Agronomy.
- Weekly announcement that the e-Update is available with follow up tweets regarding specific e-Update topics.
- Promote the value of the Agronomy program at Kansas State University.
- Announcements of significant events hosted by or involving the Agronomy program at Kansas State University.
- Occasional bragging to promote the Agronomy program at Kansas State University. This might include significant events, student accomplishments, awards, research accomplishments, and press releases.
- Retweeting of information that is useful to our followers
- Live Tweeting
- Lectures that pertain to Agronomy (seminars, named lectureships)
- Field days
- Utilize relevant hashtags to assist follwers in accessing information