County Demonstration Plots
The following results are from the winter wheat county demonstration plots conducted by Cooperative Extension personnel throughout the state. Extension agents have the opportunity to obtain seed of established and new public wheat varieties developed by Kansas State University, Colorado State University, and Oklahoma State University, as well as private wheat varieties developed by Syngenta (Agripro), Monsanto (Westbred) and Limagrain.
These county plots are unreplicated plots for demonstration purposes only. Differences among varieties cannot be proven in the absence of replication. Small differences in yields should not be overemphasized. Please contact the Extension agricultural agent for more information about the demonstration plots.
|County / District||Demonstration Plot|
- Diagnosing Wheat Production Problems in Kansas - S84 (PDF)
- Kansas Crop Planting Guide - L818 (PDF)
- Kansas Performance Tests with Winter Wheat Varieties
- Karnal Bunt: Questions and Answers - MF2220 (PDF)
- Small Grain Cereals for Forage - MF1072 (PDF)
- Spring Freeze Injury to Kansas Wheat - C646 (PDF)
- Triticale in Kansas - MF2227 (PDF)
- Wheat Pasture in Kansas - C713 (PDF)
- Wheat Production Handbook - C529 (PDF)