County Demonstration plots
The following results are from the winter wheat county demonstration plots conducted by Cooperative Extension personnel throughout the state. Extension agents have the opportunity to obtain seed of established and new public wheat varieties developed by Kansas State University, Colorado State University, and Oklahoma State University, as well as private wheat varieties developed by Syngenta (Agripro), Monsanto (Westbred) and Limagrain.
*These county plots are unreplicated plots for demonstration purposes only. Differences among varieties cannot be proven in the absence of replication. Small differences in yields should not be overemphasized. Please contact the Extension agricultural agent for more information about the demonstration plots.
- Kansas Performance Tests with Winter Wheat Varieties
- Karnal Bunt: Questions and Answers , MF2220, 170K
- Small Grain Cereals for Forage , MF1072, 40K
- Spring Freeze Injury to Kansas Wheat C646, 330K
- Wheat Production Handbook C529, 396K
- Diagnosing Wheat Production Problems in Kansas S84 1505K
- Wheat Pasture in Kansas C713 308K
- Kansas Crop Planting Guide L818 81K
- Triticale in Kansas MF2227